Monday, January 17, 2011

It's been a long time!!

Well I am back!! After doing 100+ bows for a launch party and 23 bows for a cheer squad all in about three weeks, while working full time and being a mom...I was worn out!! I have posted over 30 bows on the facebook page along with their prices. I am posting a few of them here. I am about to begin a new endeavor as well!! I am going to begin making rosettes and felt flowers. As soon as some are made I will post them!

 White lilies $5.00


Brown, white, green and red $5.00 each $9.00 for pair


 Large multicolored $6.00


 Yellow and white double stacked $4.50 each or $8.00 for pair


 Pacifier clip and matching double bow $6.50


 Pacifier clip and matching single bow $6.00


X-Large navy and "Go Team" ribbon $7.00


 Medium four layered bow $6.25


Triple layer pink and white medium bow $5.25


Large four layer multicolor without embellishment $6.75

 White and pink korker with petals $7.50

No comments:

Post a Comment